Fast Relief from Back pain, Sports injury, Migraine headache, Aches & pains, RSI (repetitive stress) and more…
CHIRO IS RE-OPENING ON 1ST JUNE
I am very pleased to inform you that CHIRO will be opening its doors for treatment on the 1st June 2020. CHIRO has conducted a thorough risk assessment to ensure adequate levels of safety at this clinic are implemented and maintained. We are following the most up-to-date Government and Public Health England guidance and put in place stringent patient triage, hygiene, sanitation and infection control protocols to protect our patients.
Below are the precautions that CHIRO has in place:-
- All patients contacting us for an appointment are triaged by the chiropractor over the telephone to establish whether symptoms are present, if they are self-isolating, if anyone in their household has symptoms or is self-isolating, or they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- We enforce a strict policy that anyone with any COVID-19 symptoms must stay away from the clinic.
- A second triage is conducted at the Clinic, including a temperature check.
- A strict cleaning, sanitation and infection control protocol is adhered to – Please ask if you would like to see this document.
- The chiropractor adhere to the social distancing guidance issued by the Government.
- The layout of the practice has been adapted to maintain social distancing.
- The waiting area has been removed, patients will be seen one at any time, with only a chaperone if required and a 2-metre distance will be enforced between patients and non-clinical team members.
- Chiropractors will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment for your protection during care.
All patients attending CHIRO will have to agree and sign the COVID-19 Patient information and Consent Form before any chiropractic care can be conducted. This form can be downloaded from the website or a hard laminated copy can be signed at the clinic. The laminated and pen will be wiped with the appropriate disinfectant/antibacterial/antiviral product.
To reduce contact in the clinic, CHIRO request card payments to be the main form of payment, via contactless card payments. Due to triage requirement, on-line diary has been temporarily closed and CHIRO request that all patients contact the chiropractor via clinic land-line or mobile number, if required, leave a message and the chiropractor will contact the patient for a triage and appointment booking.
We would like to reassure all patients that if there are any changes to the advise given by the government, chiropractic governing body or association, recommending closer of businesses due to increase in R number. CHIRO will adhere to the advise and close the clinic for the safety of patients and staff.
Stay Alert, Control The Virus, Save Lives.
Shaneil Teji (MChiro, MMCA, Dip BmP, Dip S.T., Dip P.T., Dip F&N)
(Chiropractor – GCC reg no: 03963)
Kempston and Bedford Chiropractor
I am Shaneil Teji, a McTimoney graduate Chiropractor and a specialist in pain relief and wellness care. My goal is to get you out of pain as soon as possible and keep you pain free thereafter, so you can enjoy life to the full.