Advice for Patients attending CHIRO - Chiropractic and Sports Injury Clinic
For the safety of all our staff and patients at this clinic, we are taking every measure possible to keep our community safe.
- We practice stringent cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- All practitioners are practicing maximum infection control procedures regarding hand washing and any physical contact.
- We are not travelling outside our local area or putting ourselves at risk by attending any large gatherings and are deliberately avoiding possible infection risks.
- Rubber gloves will be used and changed between each patient.
- Only one to one care will be provided. Waiting area in clinic will be closed. All patients will have to wait outside the clinic for the door to be opened.
- We are still open and fulfilling all appointments.
- We can still take bookings.
- This will remain the case unless notified by the government or we are made aware of any increased risk.
In the meantime, we ask the following of all our patients:
- If you have flu-like symptoms, persistent cough and/ or fever please do not come to the clinic.
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID-19 or you suspect they have it, please do not come to the clinic.
- If you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started and call 111 or visit the 111 online site https://111.nhs.uk/ for more information.
- If you have travelled to any of the following places and returned in February or March 2020, you should self-isolate, even if you have no symptoms, and use the 111 online Coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
- Hong Kong
If you need to cancel your appointment as a result of this, we will waive any cancellation fee and organise another appointment for you when you are no longer at risk of passing on infection.
Shaneil Teji (MChiro, MMCA, Dip BmP, Dip S.T., Dip P.T., Dip F&N)
(Chiropractor – GGC reg no: 03963)