Meet your Chiropractor
Shaneil Teji (Chiropractor)
I graduated from Abingdon, Oxford with a Master's in Mctimoney Chiropractic and qualified in Diversified Chiropractic Techniques as well as achieving a diploma in Sports Massage Therapy and Personal Training.
I have been in the health industry for over 15 years and am continually furthering my knowledge and skills in order to provide the highest quality care for my patients.
Telephone 01234 910950 for a consultation
Qualifications and Registration:
- Masters in chiropractic (Mctimoney Chiropractic, Diversified Chiropractic and Integrator technique)
- Registered with the General Chiropractic Council – Registration number: 03963
- Personal training diploma
- Sports therapy diploma
- Fitness and nutrition diploma
- Bodymaster Method Practitioner Diploma
- Black belt in Goya-Ra-Ru karate
- Using chiropractic care to remove nerve interference throughout the body.
- Working with all age groups from children to the elderly.
- Promoting health awareness.
- Rehabilitating people back to enjoying exercising after an injury.
- Sport Injuries affecting performance.
- Helping the body heal naturally.
I use a multi-disciplinary technique approach that promotes faster and long lasting healing.
I work on a one to one basis and provide my patients with a confidential, professional, competent and honest chiropractic care service.
I work on a one to one basis and aim to help you in the most efficient, effective and affordable way.
I am passionate about your healing and encourage all my patients to keep me updated throughout the recovery process.
I use a multidisciplinary technique approach, this is so that you heal faster and stay healthier for longer.
The human body is like a puzzle. I am committed to finding the best approach that enables you to return to an active lifestyle.